Sunday, September 23, 2012

Summer bowling

I took the kids bowling the week before school started.  It was a great success.  Plus, August is a great time to go bowling in Okinawa because it's an indoor sport!

 
Got all the pins down but one!
 
 
 


Jacob tried different ways of getting the ball down the lane.

 
Another method
 
Nicole's ball traveled very S  L  O  W  L  Y, but sometimes it did knock down some pins!


Cute little bowler in her little bowling shoes.
 



 
The kids thanked me repeatedly for taking them bowling.  We hadn't gone bowling in a long time.  It was so much fun for everyone that I won't hesitate to take them all again!  Jacob reminded me a month later that he got a spare.  I don't know if he knows what that is, but it was memorable for him!  It was nice to have Nicole be old enough to take part in the fun.  Next time if I use the bumpers maybe the kids won't all outscore me.  I really stink at bowling.
 

No comments: