
Nathan really wanted to make his own PB&J sandwich for lunch (like Emily and Brandon often do for their lunchboxes), so I let him. Here he is with his creation. He only ate the middle part since that's the only part with any peanut butter and jelly! He asked to make his sandwich the next couple of days as well, so I let him, but helped with the edges this time. (By the way, I've been enjoying focusing on Nathan more than before, now that Brandon's in school.)

"Want that ball...want that ball..."

"Yay!"

They made a throne and said Jacob was the king.

Emily's assignment was to paste a photo or draw a picture of something in each box that was important to her in each year of her life.

Jacob loves the remote.

Nathan made a big mess of Cheerios so I had him vacuum them up as a consequence. He had so much fun doing it that I'm not sure it was much of a punishment!

Brandon and Jacob get along well. They even share a room now! (But this took place in the living room.)
Emily came home one day and said, "I know how to jump rope!"After all these years of wanting to do it, she finally arrived! (Play video.)
1 comment:
I totally remember that doll of Emilys! She is such a sweetie!
How old is Jacob now? I can't believe how fast time has gone! So cute!
Nathan is so handsome! I love the darker hair. I used to love to vacuum too!
Brandon has just grown leaps and bounds. He seriously looks like he is 6 or 7 in that picture with Jacob sitting on him. I wish him and Kasen lived closer, I bet they would be best buddies!
Post a Comment