Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bios on the Hill

On Presidents' Day, we visited a place called "Bios on the Hill."  It's a large area of beautiful land with paths to walk through.  We'd been there once before over three years ago and had loved it.  But I'd forgotten about all the fun things for kids that the place has to offer.

At the entrance.  Jacob went on ahead, I guess.

A hut made out of trees!

Every so often these dragons breathed out steam.  Exciting for some, but they made Nicole nervous.

Maze

Lovely canopy




There were stamping stations where you'd stamp the map you got at the beginning.

Sisters

The caretaker let Emily lead the water buffalo

This spot is special to me because last time we were here was my first major outing after having Nicole. I sat on this swing to feed her while I took in the tranquil scene.








Sanshin







These stilts were hard to use!

These are easier.


Chickens wandered around some areas of the gardens.

Stacking pots with fishing poles.  Nicole found an easier way to hook the pots!

These goats were available on leashes for anyone to untie and walk around.  They went for the areas with longer grass.  Poor, hungry goats!

Cool play structure!


Add caption










No comments: