Friday, February 17, 2012

Christmas!

Finally, here are our Christmas pictures!  Click on any picture to see it enlarged.

Before Christmas, Nicole was often found taking off the bows.

We had the missionaries over for our Christmas Eve dinner and program.

Christmas morning - Before church we had time for stockings and a couple other presents.



They all loved their new mittens

...except Nicole.  She was a little sick and tired that morning.

Little pillow pets from Grandma Finlayson!  Now Brandon's favorite animal is a penguin.




Green lantern set for Nathan.


Nicole was much happier after her nap. 



"Cars" racetrack from Gma & Gpa F.

Cool taxi for Jacob from Gma & Gpa Winterton

Lovely hat from Paul.  The tag reads, "Because you love me!  This year, a thing of practicality AS WELL AS beauty!" 

Who knew Spider-man had his own helicopter?


Iron Man Nathan



Dress from Gma & Gpa F.


Doctor's bag from Gma & Gpa W.




Christmas walk


Ya gotta click on this photo to see it enlarged.  Love those sun rays and the colors!









I love the silhouette.

Brandon noticed he was being photographed so he cheesed it up a little.





A few days after Christmas I told Emily I heard a jingle, jingle jingle and a ho, ho, ho and a "Sorry I'm late," and I found a clue to a treasure hunt that led her to a kids' digital camera under her pillow. We didn't get that quite in time for Christmas so she got it for a New Year's Eve surprise. She's having such a ball with it and I'm super glad we got her a kids' camera so she can add the cute little special effects with it, and so she can let her siblings play with it without worrying about them breaking it!


Grandma & Grandpa Campbell sent the kids some money for Christmas. Here's what Brandon spent some of his money on - an electronic "Rock Star Alien." (Paul and I agreed we wouldn't try to influence their choice!)  Brandon said he didn't want to spend all of his Christmas money because when he has money he feels rich!  Unfortunately, he dropped it and it won't sing anymore.  I opened it up and found the wire that got disconnected, but can't figure out where to connect it. :( 

Nathan spent some of his Christmas money on an electronic spelling game.  He loved it so much that he brought it into the bathroom with him on the day he bought it, and whoops, he dropped it in the toilet. We opened it up and dried it out, and now it works again, except it has a couple of blank spots on the screen.  Another bummer.

With Jacob's Christmas money, I picked out a Thomas and Friends puzzle that came in a metal lunchbox-type case.  He loves it and it hasn't been ruined.  :)

Nicole got money from Gma & Gpa Campbell, too.  What do you buy a girl who has everything?

Allt he kids still have some money to spend.  Emily hasn't made up her mind what to buy yet. 

No comments: