Saturday, December 10, 2011

Emily's 10th Birthday

Today Emily turns 10.  She invited a friend and we had a small party, and we decorated our graham cracker "gingerbread" houses as part of the party.

One reason I love my kids' birthdays is that I think about when they were born and how much I've enjoyed having them in the family.  It really does feel like 10 years ago that Emily came to us.  A lot has changed.  It's been fun to see her change. She's still a delightful girl!  We love her.

Paul made her a fairy cake


A fairy

Pretty necklace from Grandma Winterton

A dollar for each year, from Grandma Finlayson

A note saying she's getting a pedicure with Mom next week!

Funny card from Grandma Winterton

Jacob kept saying, "That's cute!" when he added candy to his house.  He declared it finished after a few minutes



Emily's masterpiece

Paul's candy dog and cat

No comments: