What's going on in the Campbell fam?
- Nathan sleeps in a little big-boy bed and pees in the potty (occasionally).
- Brandon has been working hard at writing his preschool classmates' names on his Valentines. It's so cute to see him concentrate so hard!
- Emily claims, "All I ever do is homework!" but spends just a few minutes on it per day, with lots of whine-time surrounding it.
- Jacob amazes me at his ability to fall asleep (sometimes) and charms the pants off the whole family with his smiles.
- Paul is getting over his sickness that lingered over a month until he finally went to the doctor for antibiotics. Good thing he got them before March came around (his hardest month as a teacher, as it is 3/4 of the way into the school year and has no days off).
- Jill is tired but enjoying life. I'm especially excited about the new weekly music group for preschoolers that some friends invited us to. It's fun for Nathan and Brandon to participate in, and they get to play with the kids and toys before and after the music part. Really, the play/social aspect of it is the most exciting thing, for them and for me!
- We all are enjoying the Japanese "cherry blossoms" that are all over the place this time of year. We're going to attend a "Cherry Blossom Festival" this Saturday. It's probably just the same as any of the fairs we go to with dumb little (and expensive) kids' carnival games, food for sale (our favorite part), and possibly some Eisa dancers and Taiko drummers. The big plus will be seeing Emily surrounded by all the PINK blossoms, which will surely be a taste of heaven for her.
- I think I've converted to using liquid Tide rather than the powder (although usually cheaper)! It smells so good!
- I have 9 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. The number sounds small but I still can't wear most of my wardrobe. Plus, being tired makes me want to eat more! And I can't escape being tired with a 2-month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment