JILL!!! This is your old college roomie Aubree. I'm so glad you have a blog. I do too, but mine is blocked so I'll send you a link. Great to hear things are going well with you. I'm so glad you've kept in touch.
I love the name Hogarth ;) Can I also suggest Zelinda for a girl and Sage Moonblood. However you will have to ask Sylvester Stallone if you can borrow his son's name.
6 comments:
The kids look great in there cosutmes. That is great even the baby is involved. Happy Hallowwen
you all look great! all our kids are the same age - crazy!
so cute. I love the peanut. hilarious. You are such a cute pregnant lady. very cute. How ya feelin' these days?
JILL!!!
This is your old college roomie Aubree. I'm so glad you have a blog. I do too, but mine is blocked so I'll send you a link. Great to hear things are going well with you. I'm so glad you've kept in touch.
I love the name Hogarth ;) Can I also suggest Zelinda for a girl and Sage Moonblood. However you will have to ask Sylvester Stallone if you can borrow his son's name.
Sage Moonblood if its a boy..
Post a Comment